Teen Behind the Wheel
- Duration of Class. A 7 day class consisting of 50 minutes of driving and 50 min observation. 2 students per class only per DMV regulations.
- Course Curriculum: Driving instruction is based on the latest edition of the Virginia Driver Education and Safety (VADETS) curriculum. Students will learn residential, city and highway driving. Course includes defensive driving techniques, right of way rules, lane positions, and parking (perpendicular, parallel, and angled).
- Student Driver Requirements: Valid learner's permit, 45 hours of parent/teen driving experience, completion of classroom driver's education. Must have Green Card (DEC-1) or certificate of online completion.
- Free Pickup/Drop Off for students in central Virginia Beach, Chesapeake and Norfolk cities. Mileage charge and specific scheduling may be required for students in Blackwater, Pungo, Sandbridge.(Can meet in Red Mill for free pickup and drop off).
- Certified Instructors. All instructors are certified in the state of VA with FBI criminal background checks. Annual instructor renewals required.
- Equipped and Insured Vehicles. All teen/adult behind the wheel instruction cars are equipped with an instructor floor brake pedal, required car decals, and student driver signage. We carry more than the required insurance coverage and are licensed and bonded in the state of VA.
A $95 non-refundable deposit is required for class
reservations due within 48 hrs of class confirmation.
1157 S. Military Hwy. Suite 202 D Chesapeake VA 23320 757-353-4055 firstname.lastname@example.org
If students are unsuccessful passing the driving test on 1st attempt, they may re-test up to 2 additional times. $15 fee will apply for each re-test.
Join with a partner and save!
November and December Weeks Booking Now
Please call or complete online registration for available weeks