- Curriculum. Driving Improvement is centered on defensive driving skills to assist in preventing traffic violations and collisions.
- Who. DMV may require you to take a driver improvement class to reduce the number of points on your driving record or you may attend class voluntarily. You are permitted to attend a driving improvement class once every two years.
- Penalty Points. By reducing your penalty points, you will improve your driving record and possibly lower your auto insurance premiums.
- Certificates. Driver improvement certificates will be given on the same day you successfully pass the final written exam. Some insurance companies offer discounts to those with a driving improvement certificate.
- 5 safe driving points may be applied to your driving record once DMV receives notice from us. All notifications will be completed within 24 hours of successful class completion.
- Instructors are certified by the State of VA and AAA.
Photo ID Required w/permit or customer number
Walk ins welcome
Call for more information
Driver Improvement -$50
3312 Waterman Rd., Virginia Beach, VA 23452 757-353-4055 email@example.com
Classes not currently being held
Check Back Soon!